How to Post my PC problem in this blog?

Problem: How to post my PC problem in this blog?

Solution: Fortunately, many PC problems are common to many of us. So we do not need to re-invent the wheels. Check if your problem is already discussed in this blog. If so, just click that link to get the solution. If you have a question related to the same blog (question), click the current blog and post your question in the comments section.

If you do not see your PC problem is already discussed, just add your problems in this post by clicking comments link just below this line. When you blog a comment in this blog site I will get an automatic mail. I will try to answer as soon as possible.

Here is the list of all problems and their solutions.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I wanted to check the best way to fix the power button not working on my desktop panel. Being an old cabinet, there is no compatible display button available. Can I just join the 2 wires that go to the display button and control the ON-OFF operation through the powerr switch on the surge protector.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using Windows Vista and my system is not booting. It goes to the windows error recovery but when i click it, nothing happens. When i go into Advanced boot options, none of the options are working. What could be the problem? How can i boot the system. My e-mail id is mkakani@yahoo.com.

    Thanks,
    Mallikarjun

    ReplyDelete

Please comment